• WELCOME
    call of dragons is a roleplay set in the province of skyrim in tamriel and the same time frame as the game. when registering, please do so in your character's name and register in all caps. if you could, sign into all of your accounts once a day, thank you. we're a welcoming community, so don't be afraid to say hi in the cbox. feel free to browse through our rules, plot, faq and basic lore threads, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

• STATS
    STAFF
    0 male, 3 female
    ALTMER
    1 male, 3 female
    ARGONIAN
    0 male, 0 female
    BOSMER
    1 male, 3 female
    BRETON
    1 male, 1 female
    DUNMER
    1 male, 1 female
    IMPERIAL
    1 male, 0 female
    KAHJIIT
    1 male, 0 female
    NORD
    10 male, 8 female
    ORSIMER
    1 male, 0 female
    REDGUARD
    0 male, 1 female
    TOTAL
    17 male, 17 female
    UPDATES
    may 12th | with the activity check now over, we have lost a few members, but are already gaining new ones! if you see any dead threads around with inactive users, please post them here, so a staff can move them to the archives!

may 4th | activity check has been posted! please go here for more details. plus, there have been a few new rules added. go here to see them. as well as post your alias to state that you have done so!

april 13th | admin charlie has stopped being a shithead and is back.

february 23 | admin robin hiatus until post-march 9th.

january 22nd | the second activity check has concluded - many thanks to those of you that participated. if you find any dead threads or posts from deleted members, please post here!

january 12th | the awards have been posted! congratulations to everyone to received one or more! thank you to everyone to participated! keep an eye out for our next activity check.

january 3rd | we are now in the voting process of picking our award winners! you can vote here! you have until january 10th to get them in!

january 1st | happy new year from the staff of COD!

december 28th | we just want to thank everyone who participated in the activity check! if you find any dead threads, please post it here! thank you! <3

december 27th | HAPPY FIRST MONTH, CALL OF DRAGONS!

december 19th | we are now starting our very first activity check! please be sure to post or else your account will be deleted!

december 9th | we officially have an open thread directory, which is located here. if you have an open thread that is yet to be claimed, post it here and it will be added!

december 1st | we officially have the beginnings of a playlist! you can listen to it here. if you want to add to it, post suggestions here.

november 26th | call of dragons has officially opened!

• THE STAFF
    charlie

brynjolf
    rosalind the kind
    mjoll the lioness
    dredhwen
    axel the wolf
    valgier strong-heart
    robin

aerin greenwood
    colborn blackheart
    NEREIÐUR
    noriion elsinian
    gabe

asya fairechild
    lirinisa elsinian
    farengar secret-fire
    godryc lionmane
    dìsa
  • AWARDS

TBA
    male

TBA
    female

TBA
    pair

TBA
    thread

TBA
  • CREDITS
    all credit for races, locations, lore & most images goes to bethesda. credit to all location, guild and lore descriptions go to uesp: skyrim, they're amaze-balls. all images used for editing credit to bethesda. all image, graphics and coding editing credit to charlie. mini profile credit to becky of atf. i think that covers everything! please don't sue...

END OF AWARD VOTING
- DAY : - HR : - MIN : - SEC

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

somewhere only we know, farkas !
eiruki steel-heart
 Posted: Jun 17 2014, 12:54 PM
So this is what you meant When you said that you were spent And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit Right to the top Don't hold back Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain check I don't ever wanna let you down I don't ever wanna leave this town 'Cause after all This city never sleeps tonight
cake,

warrior
nord
the companions
297 posts
neutral
N/A
is Offline.

farkas ▪ 310 ▪ my heart, my feels!
Eiruki's fast-paced breathing eased as the two of them calmed from their highs, the archer closing her eyes and basking in the afterglow of their sex. Farkas wanteed to do it like that again, and she grinned. "And let's... explore a few more positions." she proposed with a kiss against his nose. She wanted to be able to gauge what was her favourite, and what was his. "Against the wall, stuff like that." she continued, curling his hair around her finger. She wanted to be able to experience all the things she hadn't been able to when it came to having a partner, with most men opting for the most usual missionary position. She wanted Farkas to experiment with her; together they would explore all the new things they could, and enjoy all of it.

She felt empty as he pulled out, sighing softly through her nose. Farkas lay his head against her and she pressed her nose in to his hair, closing her eyes and relaxing. Moments like this were rare and she savoured them. If they had been in Jorrvaskr, someone surely would have walked in by now asking for one thing or another, ruining the sweet moment and pulling them away from each other. She opened her eyes as Farkas suggested they stay here for a few days. "Well, I'll hunt, but you're cooking," she chuckled softly, kissing the top of his head. "I'd like that... a, a honeymoon of sorts." she said. Couples often got away from their family not long after marriage to spend time together, and as Farkas said, nobody would miss them and she was sure Vilkas would make up some bullshit cover story for them. "And you gotta make me scream every night, promise?" she cocked her head and smirke d softly at him, sticking her tongue in her cheek and giggling.

--------------------

take me to wonderland ,
MY DREAMS CONSIST OF THINGS THAT'LL MAKE YOU WANT TO HIDE
PM
^
FARKAS
 Posted: Jun 18 2014, 01:35 AM
I howled at the moon with friends, And then the sun came crashing in,  But all the possibilities,  No limits just epiphanies,  I'm never gonna look back,  Woah, never gonna give it up,  No, just don't wake me now,  This is gonna be the best day of my life.
Cass,

shield brother & circle member
nord
companions
353 posts
neutral
werewolf
is Offline.

too adorbs.
The Companion's eyes crinkled with a smile as Eiruki pressed a kiss to his nose. “Against the wall...” Farkas echoed, lifting his head a fraction to eye the rough wooden interior of the cabin and envision that embrace. Now that position would be interesting. To have Eiruki in his arms, to have her squeeze his hips with her legs while her feet scuttered for purchase on the backs of his thighs, her nails no doubt biting into his back and shoulders to goad him on, soft mewling sounds falling from her lips... “Mmm, I think I'd like that.” Truthfully he felt he would like it any way, though there was bound to be some he would enjoy more than others. Together they had a freedom Farkas had never experienced before, particularly now that they were wed. There was no shame or crime in lying together, no worry of siring bastards, and for the first time he would be able to set aside the guilt and trepidation that had plagued him in the past. It might take time but, with Eiruki, he was sure to come into his own. They would find one another's sweet spots, one another's preferences, and have fun exploring all the ways they could fit together.

Farkas nuzzled contentedly against the archer's soft skin. She now smelt of the heady scent of sex as well as apples and incense and soap. Tilting his face to look at her, resting his chin lightly on her sternum, Farkas arched an eyebrow at the proposed delegation of meal preparation. “You're brave! I'm better at gutting and cleaning than cooking, but I can try.” He smirked, laying his head back down on her chest. “You've got to be nice about what I make though.... and not tell anyone that I'm actually the Gourmet.” At that preposterous notion, Farkas chuckled softly. Maybe he – or they – would make the short journey back to Riften, to buy mead and bread and fruit to go with whatever kills Eiruki made in the woods (and she was sure to, that lass was a talented hunter). It would make their honeymoon more comfortable. Or, if they were lucky, they could catch a pedlar or hunter venturing along the lakeside to sell them supplies.

Eiruki asked of him a promise that Farkas was only too ready to give. She looked so mischievous and tempting, tongue pressed alluringly to her cheek, that the warrior couldn't resist kissing her smirking mouth. “Oh I promise. Every night. Every morning and afternoon too, if you'll let me. Give me ten minutes to recover and I'll have you up against that wall...” He grinned wickedly and breathed a contented sigh, enjoying the feel of Eiruki's hand in his hair, then pulled back to look at her face – to really look at her face – and gently cradled her jaw with one of his calloused hands. “Thank you for marrying me, sparrow. You've only gone and made me the happiest man on Nirn.”

501 words.

--------------------

Some people don't think I'm smart.

They get my fist. But you, I like.

Application | Plotter | Tracker | Join the Companions
PMWEBSITEAIM
^
eiruki steel-heart
 Posted: Jun 19 2014, 02:57 PM
So this is what you meant When you said that you were spent And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit Right to the top Don't hold back Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain check I don't ever wanna let you down I don't ever wanna leave this town 'Cause after all This city never sleeps tonight
cake,

warrior
nord
the companions
297 posts
neutral
N/A
is Offline.

farkas ▪ 453 ▪ my heart, my feels!
Farkas cast a glance at the wooden walls of the shack and her eyes followed his gaze. Desperate, needy thoughts built up in her head of him pushing her against the wall, lifting her up and making her mewl and squirm as he fondled and kissed her. Thinking about it made the warmth in her stomach rise up again, and then she wondered what it would be like to be fucked against the cold stone walls of Jorrvaskr, in their room. They would have to be quiet, quieter than they could be out here where no one would see or hear or disturb them, but it would be just as good, just as fun.

"Well, you can gut and clean and we can both cook," Eiruki corrected herself, stretching herself out. She twisted his hair around her fingers as he rested his chin on her sternum, sighing lazily. "Gourmet my arse. If you're the Gourmet, I'm the Empress." she snorted softly, gently pinching his cheek between her slender fingers. In a way, it was still strange to see her hands so near him. She had grown used to the casualness of their relationship, how she knew it would never be more than longing glances and fleeting moments where it could be, but now it was. They belonged to one another, and would do for the rest of their lives and well in to their afterlives.

Then he said he would have her against the wall if she gave him ten minutes. "That might have to wait a few hours. There's only so much a small body like mine can take." her thighs and hips ached with the force that Farkas had put on them, and the pain had only just caught up to her as the ecstasy of their joining had slowly eroded away. "But, maybe after dinner... and a few bottles of mead, I think." she said.

He cradled her jaw and thank her for marrying him and she smiled, putting her palm on the back of his hand, keeping it there. "You act like I did it out of pity, you oaf," she teased playfully, pressing her lips against his. "I love you, and I always will, through thick and thin! You're my... best friend, and my first real love and now you're my husband, and..." it was rare that words ever escape her but this moment was certainly one of them. "I married you 'cause I wanted to, I really wanted to, and I was sure of it. Sure that you wanted to, too." she was pretty sure she was babbling now. "And, 'cause... fuck, I... I just love you so damn much you make me forget all my words."

--------------------

take me to wonderland ,
PM
^
FARKAS
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 05:48 AM
I howled at the moon with friends, And then the sun came crashing in,  But all the possibilities,  No limits just epiphanies,  I'm never gonna look back,  Woah, never gonna give it up,  No, just don't wake me now,  This is gonna be the best day of my life.
Cass,

nord
companions
353 posts
neutral
werewolf
is Offline.

too adorbs.
They made a good team. Whether drinking, making love, tracking, fighting, hunting – well, maybe not hunting, he had a damn heavy tread after all – and now they would try cooking together too. It would be fun. In fact, Farkas reckoned just about anything would be enjoyable as long as he had Eiruki for company and he smirked lazily as she pinched his cheek. With the mention of her needing time to recover, the smile faded by degrees and he looked at his wife candidly, a shadow of concern in his eyes. “Are you hurting bad, love? I was... I was kind of fierce with you.” It was a pity that their intimacy caused Eiruki pain or discomfort but Farkas supposed it was only natural, given their vastly different constitutions, and he hoped that in time it would get easier for her. “The Divines knew what they were doing when they made you, lass – might even be they knew what they were doing with me – but damn if they didn't laugh when they paired us together.” He smiled softly. He had been able to go months, even years, without sex and although he longed for Eiruki more than he had ever longed for anyone, he could wait. “We don't have to. I'm just happy to be here with you.”

Eiruki teased him good-naturedly before pressing her lips to his. “Even if it was out of pity, you still married me, and that tastes like victory.” Farkas smirked into the kiss but his expression softened as she carried on speaking, giving insight into just what he meant to her. Emotion pinched his face, then he smiled. “I make you forget your words?” Farkas repeated, both bewildered and pleased. “Well, you still said it better than I ever could.” Gently he peeled away Eiruki's hand from his face and relieved her of his weight. Staying close, he draped an arm around her shoulders to hug her to his chest, a large calloused hand splayed at the small of her back. Grey eyes ran swiftly over her form, looking for any bruises that might be blooming. There were none that Farkas could see yet – what marks she had were old, likely from training – but that did not mean she wasn't sore where he couldn't see. “You're my best friend too. You're the only person who can call me an idiot but not make me feel like one.” Tenderly Farkas pressed a kiss to the archer's temple, admiring her fortitude, his rough fingertips brushed gently against the soft skin of her back. “You'll always have me. You're... you're my everything.”

439 words.

--------------------

PMWEBSITEAIM
^
eiruki steel-heart
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 06:29 AM
cake,

warrior
nord
the companions
297 posts
neutral
N/A
is Offline.

farkas ▪ 417 ▪ my heart, my feels!
"Hurting? No, not exactly," Eiruki shrugged half-heartedly. "Aching is a better word. Give me time to recover and we can be just as rough as we were." he had been rough with her, but she had liked it and wanted it. A good hour or so tracking and she would feel a lot better. They could have supper and retire for the night, listen to the world around them pass them by. It wouldn't take her long to find prey - boar, deer, elk and so on lurked around the woods and were plentiful, as were the birds. Herbs and edible plants would be plentiful too, though those Farkas could buy at Riften, along with bread, mead and other things they needed.

Farkas mentioned the Divines and she thought of what on Nirn they had been thinking when they had made the pair of them - and then made them fall in love. What irony it was the smallest Nord and the largest were to find love in one another. There had to have been some divine intervention from them. Mara, certainly, would have smiled upon them as they wed. Mara would also be the one to bless them with children, as she was not only the god of love but of maternity. Silently, she prayed to her that she had been given the chance to bear children, but she knew how fate could be cruel. Eiruki could hold on to hope that she was fertile and she could give Farkas children. If she wasn't, there were always orphans that needed parents and a home - and that number would only grow with the civil war as parents laid down their tools to pick up weapons and leave their children to go and fight for the Stormcloaks or the Imperials.

"Damn right you make me forget my words." Eiruki grumbled softly as Farkas moved, letting out a relieved breath and rolling her shoulders. She would always defend Farkas from those who would seek to take advantage of his slow nature, but when it came to talking to him about sensitive things, she would fumble and hesitate and run out of words. He kissed her temple and spoke and she looked up at him as he called her his everything. "And you're mine," she replied softly, nuzzling against him. "Gods, how sappy we sound. We're supposed to be big tough Companions, and here we are acting like a pair of lovebirds!" Eiruki laughed. "But, I wouldn't have it any other way."

--------------------

take me to wonderland ,
PM
^
FARKAS
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 08:59 AM
Cass,

nord
companions
353 posts
neutral
werewolf
is Offline.

too adorbs.
A few quiet words from Eiruki and the worst of Farkas' concerns had been assuaged. The archer was tough and she had certainly seemed to enjoy herself in the throes of their passion. If he hurt her, she was sure to tell him, or maybe if she was feeling devilish and fierce she would hurt him back - just a little. Shame on him, that last thought was rather appealing! It was strange just how close the lines of pleasure and pain were, and how they could bleed and blend together perfectly. How having Eiruki's mouth pressed hungrily to his, her soft body writhing beneath him, was highlighted and even enhanced by the sting of her nails raking along his back or biting into his shoulders.

Dragging his mind away from such thoughts, Farkas laughed along with Eiruki, as she rightly pointed out just how sentimental they were being. “Oh aye, very sappy...” There wasn't much opportunity for tender moments in Skyrim, let alone for the fearsome Companions of Jorrvaskr. Stolen, intimate moments like this one were new and and precious and so very different to the camaraderie they had shared before. Not that Farkas suspected their relationship had changed completely, it had just... grown. Building on top of their old playfulness and sexual tension there was a freedom to act on their impulses and share so much more of themselves with one another. Although Farkas did not consider himself a particularly guarded person – especially not when compared to the likes of Vilkas or Skjor – over the past weeks Eiruki had gotten closer to him than anyone else. “We are big tough Companions! If we can't fawn over each other today, our wedding day, when can we?” Farkas chuckled, leaning his head against hers as she nuzzled against him. “I'll try not to dote on you too much in front of our shield-siblings though, I would hate to embarrass you.” With the ghost of an affectionate smile on his face, Farkas allowed his eyes to flutter closed briefly, savouring the feel of Eiruki's skin next to his. “I'll make a run to Riften in a bit, to get supplies. We might as well have some comforts on our honeymoon.”

379 words.

--------------------

PMWEBSITEAIM
^
eiruki steel-heart
 Posted: Jun 21 2014, 03:08 PM
cake,

warrior
nord
the companions
297 posts
neutral
N/A
is Offline.

farkas ▪ 375 ▪ my heart, my feels!
"If we're this damned sappy over our wedding, I dread to think how we'll be when I have our first child." she unconsciously moved one of her small hands to her stomach, fingers gliding over her bellybutton to rest over her womb. Her eyes drifted down, passing over old scars and for a moment, peered at the burn marks on her leg. Sighing, she absent-mindedly traced swirls on her stomach. "They'll give me more scars, and I dread the day I have to tell them about all of the ones I have." children were curious little creatures, and always seemed to have an endless slew of questions running from their mouths like water running in a stream. They would eventually stumble upon their mother naked and have enough of a brain to ask her about her scars. It would be a tough conversation but one she would tell them nonetheless. That, and all the other things her children would need to know about themselves, their bodies and the world. So many damned things.

"Och, embarrass me? If you bloody well do that I'll be sure to show you up in front of everyone. Let 'em know how soft you are," Eiruki snorted softly. "Though when our children come around you may end up doing that yourself." but, then again, everyone would go soft and mushy around a toothless babe grabbing at everything they could reach with their wide eyes staring up at all the new faces. They might even make Skjor crack a smile.

He mentioned going to Riften and she sighed. They would have to peel away from each other eventually and get dressed. It wasn't like she could go hunting naked. "I suppose," she grumbled quietly, sitting up and stretching herself out. "Mead, vegetables for a broth, fruit... cheese and bread, can't forget that. I'll sort out the meat," laying traps and following animal tracks, she could catch a rabbit or a deer, or shoot down a few good game birds. "We could even try going down to the lake to try and fish, though fishing has never been one of my strong points. I'm better at point and shoot at it than sitting patiently to pull the bastard out of the water."

--------------------

take me to wonderland ,
PM
^
FARKAS
 Posted: Jul 1 2014, 02:55 PM
Cass,

nord
companions
353 posts
neutral
werewolf
is Offline.

too adorbs.
Farkas smiled dreamily, gazing vaguely into middle distance, picturing how a bairn might change their lives. A sleepy blanket-bound bundle, with small fists and big eyes and a sweet milky smell. It was an alien notion to the Companion, but a welcome one. Jorrvaskr had not heard the sounds of shrill childish laughter or the patter of tiny bare feet since he and Vilkas had toddled around its halls - but in time he and Eiruki might change that. He hoped they would. Doting on one another brought out in them a tenderness that was rarely witnessed amongst the warriors, not that Farkas saw it as a shameful thing. Love was fierce, burning bright like an unquenchable fire that could consume all in its path. In this way it was stronger than anger, hate, pride, lust or a hundred other emotions combined. There was no other Companion who would fight for him quite as determinedly as Eiruki, the only one likely to come close being his brother.

Farkas was distracted by these thoughts as Eiruki moved her hands to rest over the smooth plane of her stomach. It was not that difficult to imagine her with a neat bump there - though that image brought hope and fear in equal measure - and his expression softened to hear his wife speak of the scars having children might give her. "I adore the marks you wear." He caught her eye and smiled faintly, dark hair falling over his smoky silver eyes. "People without scars tend to be soft, they ain't done much living, but you have lived bravely in your skin." He wanted to ask Eiruki about her scars, the ones that came stories. Tales that might make him laugh, might make his blood boil or might even strike fear into his heart. Perhaps later he would. Just then Eiruki remarked that he himself might give away his own softness with the arrival of any children of theirs. "Of that I have no doubt. A little babe, somehow made up of me and you? I'd be a monster not to melt." Those last words escaped his lips carelessly, spooking Farkas more than he allowed to show. Monster. They could lie in bed, hearts beating inches apart, and build castles in the air, dreaming idly of the lives that seemed to stretch out before them. But shadowing it was the beast that ran in his blood, that could poison any child Eiruki brought into the world - particularly as she had made up her mind to share in the cursed gift as well. If he was a monster, she would be too, but did monsters ever get happy endings?

Eiruki sat up and stretched, Farkas running his eyes appreciatively over her body as he halfheartedly propped himself up on his elbows and blew hair back from his face, pushing those shadowy thoughts back into the corners of his mind. Better to focus on the present, on each other, on what tangible things were known to them. Mead, vegetables, fruit, cheese, bread. He would have to try to remember all that. Unfortunately his illiteracy meant no handwritten list could save him from his own forgetfulness, but he did love his food. That ought to be enough to guarantee that he fetched everything they needed. Though Farkas knew he ought to get up, he simply didn't want to, and instead he settled down on the bed again and reached out to brush his fingers lazily across Eiruki's back. She could be trusted to hunt down something hearty and plump. "Fishing is boring as sin." Farkas smirked, his eyes fluttering closed. "It all comes down to patience... but I'm sure I could find ways to keep you entertained." His smile widened, growing devilish, and his eyes opened again to run over the creamy skin of Eiruki's back. "Even if we don't catch anything we might end up in the water. Now that I wouldn't mind seeing." There was something in that mental image, of Eiruki in the shallow water, soaked to her skin with droplets glistening on her skin and her damp hair clinging, that was wildly appealing. The water would be freezing but Nords were built to withstand the cold. Even so, Farkas made no move to rise from the warm comfort of the bed.

717 words.

--------------------

PMWEBSITEAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5 
ADD REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

skinned by birgitte @ caution 2.0 and shine